Early RegistrationCamp Wonderopolistm 2015
Welcome to the pre-launch registration for Camp Wonderopolis™ 2015: Mission to Wonder! You're early enough to get a great seat as we make our final launch preparations and get ready for liftoff. Camp Wonderopolis officially begins June 15th, so sign up now and join us for an unforgettable journey through the Wondersphere. This year Camp will feature six new tracks of Wonder and learning where you, your group, or your family can explore and learn together.
Pre-registered Campers and Counselors will get an early invitation to Camp check-in, when you’ll be able to set up your account and get started on your own Mission to Wonder. We’ll send an email with all the details as the big day gets closer.
Read More About Camp Wonderopolis™ 2015. Also, check our FAQ sheet for even more details!
Thanks for checking out Camp Wonderopolis. We’re excited you’ll be joining us! All Campers under 13 must ask a parent or guardian to register for them. When Camp begins on June 16, you’ll be able to create your own account.
More About Camp Wonderopolis™ 2015
Camp Wonderopolis is headed to new frontiers this year with a theme of Mission to Wonder. Camp will enable programs, families, and individuals to customize their experience to their needs while campers explore different tracks of STEM-based exploration. Along the way they will build their vocabulary, background knowledge, and literacy skills
When you register as a Camper (kids of all ages) or a Counselor (parents, library staff, teachers), you will be able to:
- Select your own avatar
- Follow your own path through six tracks of scientific exploration
- Engage in Wonder lessons and test your learning to earn all 42 new Wonder Cards®
- See what other Campers are doing and share your own experiences on the Wonder Wall
- Keep track of your Camp activities on your personal dashboard (Counselor dashboards will track individual and groups of Campers—perfect for parents, libraries, and summer learning programs)
- Try out fun, hands-on activities with everyday items
- Compete in photo and video contests for a chance to win Camp prizes